[rt-users] RT worklfow with approvers, chosen from list

Martin Wheldon martin.wheldon at greenhills-it.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 07:08:01 EDT 2016

Hi Janus,

Details of how to do this can be found in the documentation:

https://docs.bestpractical.com/rt/4.4.0/RT/Ticket.html#LoadCustomFieldByIdentifier

You need to load the custom field before accessing its value,
something like the following should work. Not tested I'm afraid.

my $cf = $Ticket{TOP}->LoadCustomFieldByIdentifier("Manager");
Owner: {$Ticket{TOP}}->FirstCustomFieldValue($cf->Name)}

Best Regards

Martin