[rt-users] Display custom fields in a ticket

Jeffrey Pilant jeffrey.pilant at bayer.com
Tue Mar 22 13:56:46 EDT 2016

I am a novice at RT.  I was given an instance of RT 3.8.4 to upgrade a while ago.
I upgraded it into RT 4.2.10.  Seemed to be OK.  At least it ran.
Today, months later, I was informed the tickets are not displaying the custom fields that used to be there.
I have confirmed that the field definitions appear to have been copied over.
However, the fields are not showing in the display.

Can someone post stuff for me to check?
I suspect it is something as simple as adding the field to the list of things to show on the display page.
However, I don't know how to do that.

Any help appreciated.

/jeff

The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or
legally privileged.  Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not
constitute a waiver of any privilege.  If you receive this message in
error, please do not directly or indirectly use, print, copy, forward,
or disclose any part of this message.  Please also delete this e-mail
and all copies and notify the sender.  Thank you.

For alternate languages please go to http://bayerdisclaimer.bayerweb.com