[rt-users] Attachments don't reach database for one user

Chanel Wheeler Chanel.Wheeler at yavapai.us
Thu Mar 24 17:58:31 EDT 2016

Further experimentation has revealed that if the user sends an attachment by email it works (doesn’t via the web interface). Also, if I promote the user to the privileged level then she can add attachments via the web interface. I tried giving the unprivileged group all possible permissions but it had no effect.

chanel