[rt-users] Customizing the New ticket page on the RT Self service portal

Robert Deptuch rdeptuch at norseman.ca
Tue Mar 29 12:17:48 EDT 2016

I am trying to figure out when logged into the RT self service portal, if I can modify the way the list of Queues shows up when creating a new ticket? By default the Queue name and description are cluttered together, and have the same font size/color making it a little less user friendly then I would like. I would like to either modify the spacing so its not so cluttered, change the font size or color for the Queue name so it stands out better, or both. If anyone know if this is even possible or not before I get to time invested into it, I would greatly appreciate your knowledge.

I am using RT 4.2.9 currently.

Thanks.

[http://media.norseman.ca/Email/Signatures/NG/NI.jpg]
Robert Deptuch
Technical Support Analyst
3815 Wanuskewin Road
Saskatoon, SK, S7P 1A4
T:(306) 385-2735  F:(306) 249-1889
C:(306) 291-4409 TF:(888) 457-2004
rdeptuch at norseman.ca<mailto:rdeptuch at norseman.ca>  norseman.ca<www.norseman.ca>

The information in this e-mail and any attachments are privileged and confidential and for the intended recipient(s) only. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, or are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete or destroy all copies immediately.