[rt-users] Display custom fields in a ticket

Jeffrey Pilant jeffrey.pilant at bayer.com
Wed Mar 30 11:43:24 EDT 2016

That's odd.

I added the following to RT_SiteConfig.pm:
    Set(%CustomFieldGroupings,
        'RT::Ticket' => [
            'Custom Fields' => ['AAAAA', 'BBBBB',
                                'CCCCC', 'DDDDD', 'EEEEE',
                                'FFFFF', 'GGGGG', 'HHHHH',
                                'IIIII', 'JJJJJ',
                                'KKKKK', 'LLLLL', 'MMMMM', 'NNNNN',
                                'OOOOO', 'PPPPP', 'QQQQQ',
                                'RRRRR'],
        ],
    );

This gave me the error when logged in on the server to RT:
    An internal RT error has occurred. Your administrator can find more details in RT's log files.
Logging in via an external site failed to do anything.

Not wanting to leave it broken, I edited the RT_SiteConfig.pm and places pound (#) signs in front of the lines above.  I then rebooted.

Now it is working.

Huh?

Since it seems to be working now, I am not going to touch it for a while.

/jeff

The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or
legally privileged.  Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not
constitute a waiver of any privilege.  If you receive this message in
error, please do not directly or indirectly use, print, copy, forward,
or disclose any part of this message.  Please also delete this e-mail
and all copies and notify the sender.  Thank you.

For alternate languages please go to http://bayerdisclaimer.bayerweb.com