[rt-users] hotmail address requester does not get email notifications if reply sent via a mail client

Jim Brandt jbrandt at bestpractical.com
Wed Mar 30 13:08:03 EDT 2016

The configuration option to look at is the one identified in the
message: $RedistributeAutoGeneratedMessages

You can read about it in your RT_Config or here:

https://docs.bestpractical.com/rt/4.2.12/RT_Config.html#Application-logic

Something about the incoming message is causing RT to identify it as
machine generated, probably a header getting added somewhere in your
email chain.