[rt-users] Fwd: RT CLI login

John Andersen john at yvig.com
Sat May 28 15:24:12 EDT 2016

I ran into this issue and it had to do with an underlying Perl module
requiring certificates to be verified (i.e., not self-signed) when using
SSL.   Perhaps it was LWP::UserAgent but I cannot remember for sure.   I
chose to fix it by purchasing and installing an inexpensive but valid cert.
  That made the problem go away.