[rt-users] Mapping users of a particular user database under OpenAM(SSO) to a specific queue

Darin Perusich darin at darins.net
Wed Nov 9 08:43:42 EST 2016

I don't see how you're going to be able to leverage OpenAM for this
when it's something that really needs to be done with RT's queue
permissions. I have to assume you're using the OpenAM web policy agent
for Apache, which is only going to allow you to permit/deny access
based on URI, which isn't how RT presents it's queues.

IMO you're complicating this by attempting to bolt on OpenAM onto
something that already provides very fine grained permission.
--
Later,
Darin