[rt-users] Enabling full text index, getting "MySQL server has gone away"

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Mon Nov 14 08:54:26 EST 2016

I should also say that I've already tried setting my MySQL max_packet_size.
500M didn't do it, so I upped it to 5000M, restarting the service both
times. That hasn't changed the warnings I'm getting, and I really don't
think any attachments are over 5GB. Plus, the first few warnings are that
"st execute failed", not about attachments not being indexed.

ahall at autodist.com