[rt-users] Owner not showing in search results?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Mon Nov 28 11:32:36 EST 2016

Thanks, I didn't know that would happen. I did that to suppress the email notification; we want users notified if their tickets change owners, but only if that change is NOT from "nobody" to themselves.

I just updated the script to record the transaction. It worked, because I got the email I wanted suppressed, and the owner still changed. Oddly, "nobody" is still the owner when I search for my ticket, though. Should I flush a cache or something? Mason cache wouldn't have anything to do with this, would it?