[rt-users] Excluding Commands from CommandbyMail parsing

Chris McClement chrisis at bosberaad.com
Sun Oct 2 19:55:53 EDT 2016

I've implemented the CommandbyMail extension (
http://search.cpan.org/dist/RT-Extension-CommandByMail/lib/RT/Extension/CommandByMail.pm)
in my RT 4.4.4 installation. It works well - almost too well!  I am getting
"Extended Mailgate Errors" returned because the plugin is parsing the
message body for "Command: value" (which it is meant to do) and picking up,
in emails forwarded to RT: