[rt-users] What is $HideUnsetFieldsOnDisplay?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Mon Oct 3 14:11:32 EDT 2016

Hi all,
The only note for the configuration variable in the docs says "hides unset
fields on ticket display", which I knew from the variable name. But what is
an unset field, and is this on ticket creation as well? How do I unset a
field, or does it mean a field not filled in during ticket creation? I
hoped I could unset a few fields my work will never need, to take away some
clutter, such as 'time worked' or the article selection on a ticket reply.
Thanks for any explanations.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department