[rt-users] Making ticket history easier to read

Joop jvdwege at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 5 15:20:06 EDT 2016

On 5-10-2016 14:33, Alex Hall wrote:
> Oh right, of course. Still not used to all the commands available, I
> guess. For anyone who is reading this and needs to locate the folder,
> I found it at
> /usr/local/share/request-tracker4/Plugins
> In there is a folder for this extension, and presumably others I
> install. In the extension's folder is etc, and in that is the
> configuration file.
>
> All that said, I don't see a difference between the RT with this
> plugin active and the one without it. Just as much extraneous detail
> seems to be on both pages. It looks like my only recourse now is to
> try the basic interface option.

Hmm, thats strange as I seem to remember that the only things being
shown is Create/Correspond/Comment. There is a user preference which can
add back all the transaction types available. Its in the Ticket Display
box at the end and that can be reached using the righthand menu
Settings/Preferences.
I'm thinking that the extension is not enabled. (See the menu
Admin/Tools/SystemConfiguration). I'm on RT-4.4.0

Regards,

Joop