[rt-users] Making ticket history easier to read

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Wed Oct 5 15:56:07 EDT 2016

The plugin seems to be enabled. I see it in the plugin variable, in the
html path list, the loaded configuration files, and so on. I think it's
doing its job, but what I'm hoping for isn't the problem it aims to solve.
Hopefully the basic interface preference in 4.4.x is closer to what I'm
being asked to provide, or it'll be source code time and I don't know Perl
or the template language used in RT at all. Should be a good time. :)

At least I now know where to customize the transaction types visible, and
was reminded that system configuration is a great place to see everything.
I updated the root in my web server after seeing that RT goes to
/usr/local/share/request-tracker4/html first, and I know where to check on
plugin files being loaded.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department