[rt-users] Match isWatcher and part of subjectline

Joel Bergmark joel.bergmark at t3.se
Thu Oct 6 10:14:04 EDT 2016

Could anyone assist with this scrip?

This matches $match2 at every time, regardless if both $match1 and $match2 is present in the subject-line. Hence the If(index part is not working, any good perl-people that can correct it? Both matches must be present to not return 0;

my $match1 = "InformationX";
my $match2 = "[Y]";
my $subject = $self->TicketObj->Subject;
if (index(lc($subject), ($match1 && $match2)) eq -1)
{
return 0;
}
else {
return 1 if $self->TicketObj->IsWatcher(
    Type => 'Requestor', Email => 'email-adress at se.se'
);
return 0;
}