[rt-users] Unable to connect to MySQL during RT upgrade

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Mon Oct 10 18:07:46 EDT 2016

After a few more repeats of some of the below steps, suddenly things
worked. I'm embarrassed to say I may have forgotten to specify rt441.* when
granting privileges, instead only entering rt441. In any case, the upgrade
finally ran, and I appear to be okay, save one thing: those RT_SiteConfig.d
files. They're there, but I can't figure out how to make them apply. The
'update-rt-siteconfig' command still seems to be working on the 4.2.8
install, not the new 4.4.1. I'm not sure how to get it to work on the new
install.

ahall at autodist.com