[rt-users] Asset Search handling/customization

TBecker at frankenbach.com TBecker at frankenbach.com
Tue Oct 11 01:26:27 EDT 2016

Hello All,

we run RT Verion 4.4.1 and try to manage our assets with the system.
We created custom fields and work with them to track the internal id of an
asset.

I now run into two problems/questions:

1.
If we search for assets we get the standard table of results. Is there a
way to change the contents of this table?
I would like to have some custom fields listet within this table.

2.
Is there a mechanism to prefill some fields while creating a new asset.
For example if we create 30 monitors how could we speed up this process
for the fields that have the same contents at beginning of the lifetime of
the asset.
A kind of template or copy mechanism would be interesting. Or do i'm
thinking in the wrong direction?
Some hints on that?