[rt-users] possibly OT: RT's FCGI server randomly fails, no log

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Tue Oct 11 16:12:34 EDT 2016

Don't ask me why, but /var/log/messages recorded the problem this most
recent crash. Does this mean anything to anyone?

Oct 11 14:47:24 RTServer RT: [6632] Argument "myork" isn't numeric in
numeric ne (!=) at /usr/share/request-tracker4/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm line
2949.
Oct 11 14:47:41 RTServer RT: [6632] Argument "myork" isn't numeric in
numeric ne (!=) at /usr/share/request-tracker4/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm line
2949.

I didn't paste that twice, it appeared twice in the log. This is still
4.2.8.

ahall at autodist.com