[rt-users] Getting all transactions using RT REST API?

Anthony Nguyen-Duong anthnd at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 16:17:42 EDT 2016

Hi rt-users,

I'm currently working on a web app to pull statistics from RT. One of the stats I'd like to show for each ticket is the number of emails received.

The way that I've implemented it now is essentially go to /REST/1.0/ticket/nn/history/ and then count up the number of emails. But I call this for every single ticket. So it's horribly inefficient for larger number of tickets.

I was wondering if there was a way of getting all the transactions in one API call instead of one for every ticket I iterate through.

Thanks,

Anthony