[rt-users] RT 4.4.1 login form and 2FA

Martin Wheldon martin.wheldon at greenhills-it.co.uk
Mon Oct 17 09:25:10 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm not familiar with the DUO 2FA solution, but I think you may be
looking for callbacks in the login page.
The following should help:

   https://rt-wiki.bestpractical.com/wiki/CustomizingWithCallbacks

I beleive the ones you are interested in are those below:
   /Elements/Login CallbackName => 'AfterForm'
   /Elements/Login CallbackName => 'BeforeForm'

Hope that helps

Best Regards

Martin