[rt-users] RT 4.2.9 (+ RTIR 3.2.0) Menus do not load all of a sudden this morning unless I turn $DevelMode on

Landon Stewart lstewart at internap.com
Tue Oct 18 04:01:01 EDT 2016

On Oct 17, 2016, at 11:52 AM, Landon Stewart <lstewart at internap.com<mailto:lstewart at internap.com>> wrote:

Hello,

This morning my team could not see the ticket history on tickets.  I changed the $ShowHistory setting to 'always' and this fixed that particular issue.  Then I noticed that the menus at the top of the pages were also not loading so I looked at the source of the page and saw a few JQuery errors.  I'm not 100% sure if those are relevant but when I turned $DevelMode on the issue's went away.

Just an update to please disregard this.  The issue was with the storage on the VM (I/O Wait issues) causing files to not be fully written to disk.

--
Landon Stewart
Lead Analyst - Abuse and Security Management