[rt-users] Deleting one attachment

Ram ram0502 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 12:55:27 EDT 2016

Inline...

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Matt Zagrabelny <mzagrabe at d.umn.edu> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 11:28 AM, Ram <ram0502 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > A user at work added an attachment that violates corporate policy to a
> > ticket; the ticket itself is valid and must be kept. I need to delete the
> > attachment. A quick look at the rt-shredder tool does not make it
> apparent
> > to me how to do this with rt-shredder. I can readily do it editing the
> db in
> > mysql but I'd rather use rt-shredder if it will do the job.
> > any help?
>
> Then perhaps something like:
>
> /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-shredder --plugin
> Attachments=files_only,1;file,some_secret_document.pdf

Thanks Matt. I did look at that - the problem is that DOC009.pdf is far
from unique in our system. What I really need is to specify the ticket id,
attachment id , or both. specifying a minimum size *might* work - I'd have
to check and see if that's the only DOC009.pdf over 75kb but I wouldn't be
surprised if there are others.