[rt-users] RT4.4.1 ignoring two of four files in RT_SiteConfig.d

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Mon Oct 24 12:57:21 EDT 2016

I've worked around the problem by copying the dbconfig file's text into a
new file, and breaking debconf's contents into three different files. I
have no idea what was wrong with the two files that didn't work, but the
new ones seem to be doing fine. Very strange! I'd still like to know if
anyone has ever seen this, so I know what to avoid in the future, but at
least the system is operating normally again.

ahall at autodist.com