[rt-users] RT4.4.1 ignoring two of four files in RT_SiteConfig.d

Jeffrey Pilant jeffrey.pilant at bayer.com
Mon Oct 24 13:53:36 EDT 2016

You write:
>I'm more confused the more I look at my configuration files problem.
>According to my system configuration page, RT is loading four files:
>RT_Config.pm, RT_SiteConfig.pm, RT_SiteConfig.d/01-timezone.pm, and
>RT_SiteConfig.d/04-logging.pm. It is simply ignoring 02-debconf.pm and
>03-dbconfig-common.pm, which are the most vital of the four. I've run perl
>-c on all four files, and all of them come back with no errors. What might
>cause RT to skip two files like this? If the files are invalid somehow,
>where would I find that out? /var/log/messages is reporting only the
>expected warning about my WebDomain being incorrect, but nothing about any
>files failing to load or invalid directives anywhere. I now know the source
>of my problem, but have no idea how I might fix it. Has anyone ever seen
>this before?

Wild shot in the dark:
Check owner, group, and r/w permissions.
Do all four files have the same values?

If this fixes things, post to the list the fix so others can benefit.

/jeff
The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or
legally privileged.  Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not
constitute a waiver of any privilege.  If you receive this message in
error, please do not directly or indirectly use, print, copy, forward,
or disclose any part of this message.  Please also delete this e-mail
and all copies and notify the sender.  Thank you.