[rt-users] REST API, AUTOMATION and Recipes.

Keith Creasy kcreasy at aph.org
Wed Oct 26 07:46:45 EDT 2016

Hi Reza.

Nothing all that complicated but I did write an interface using Angular that compiles some statistical information on RT tickets and children. It creates a nice report on the progress toward milestones. Things like estimated time, time worked, time remaining, percent complete, and a color-coded status. It gives totals for each “epic” and a total for all work in progress, work completed, and work that has not yet begun.

I’m sure I could do a lot more but coding all this really isn’t “my job” and so time is limited.

Good luck.

Keith

Keith Creasy, Programmer and Technical Lead
American Printing House f/t Blind