[rt-users] Secondary Approvals

Dunbar, Brian Brian.Dunbar at von.ca
Wed Oct 26 15:45:43 EDT 2016

Hello List!

I am setting up a new queue for our Hiring Team. They need approvals setup. First is HR approval with range for the position.
Then the requesting manager needs a director’s approval to move forward. We have many directors and the directors need the range information before they will approve.

I setup HR as Approvers in RT Approval using  __Approvals using Template and scrip from this link https://docs.bestpractical.com/rt/4.4.0/customizing/approvals.html

This works for the initial approval by HR

Now is there a way to make  secondary approval from the director  as well I do not want every director being notified of a pending approval only the relevant director.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brian