[rt-users] RT warning message regarding Custom Field

Klaus Conrad kc at ilk.net
Thu Oct 27 08:17:58 EDT 2016

Hi,

after upgrading to RT 4.4.1 I'm facing the following issue:

When updating a Ticket in a certain queue (before submitting, opening
the update page is sufficient), RT logs the following warning message:

> [23016] [Thu Oct 27 12:11:24 2016] [warning]: Couldn't load object RT::Transaction #0 (/opt/rt4/sbin/../lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:3107)

Using the source code, I was able to track this issue down to be related
to a Custom Field that is set up as follows:

Name: IP Address
Type: Enter one IP address
Applies to: Ticket Transactions
Entry Hint: Enter one IP Address

the other fields are empty.

If I disable this custom field for the queue it is enabled for, the
warning message disappears.

Does anybody have an idea what could be going on here?

Cheers,

Klaus