[rt-users] Group Rights

Reza reza.toronto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 19:02:48 EDT 2016

Greetings Ron:

I'm relatively new with RT but have progressed a lot and have already
incorporated it into a live production environment.

To my experience, the scenario of "Group Additives", as you put it, or
assigning a "group" within a "group", is not necessarily the best
business practice.

I like to keep things well organized and have separate groups for
different unique permissions.

In theory your concept may work, but not advisable in my opinion, coming
from a security perspective, in the name of keep things organized and
secure.

Cheers!
Reza.