[rt-users] Gmail website replies to tickets, Outlook creates new ones

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Mon Oct 31 10:04:58 EDT 2016

I looked more closely at the difference. Outlook is stripping off the "Re: " part of the message subject in the reply, whereas Gmail leaves it on. That's the only difference I can find, but it must matter. I guess this is more an Outlook question now, unless there's something I can change in RT to make it not care about the Re: part of a reply?

Sent from my iPhone