[rt-users] Emails causing duplicate tickets?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Wed Sep 7 13:13:48 EDT 2016

Hi all,
I just ran into a very odd problem. I opened a ticket via email, which
worked. But I then saw three more tickets open from that same email, each
at the next mail polling. I haven't seen this problem before, and I don't
know where to look to tell RT what to do with fetched emails. As I said, I
only just started seeing this, which means I must have changed something.
All I did was add a few more queues to my fetchmailrc file, though. Are
there fetchmail options I should add, or is this an RT setting? If the
latter, is it in the web UI or somewhere in a configuration file? Thanks
for any help.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department