[rt-users] FastCGI: comm with server "/opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server.fcgi" aborted: idle timeout (300 sec)

Nilesh me at nileshgr.com
Thu Sep 8 14:38:09 EDT 2016

Log to syslog option will generate messages in system log which is
/var/log/messages or it's equivalent based on distribution.

Or you can add

Set(@LogToSyslogConf, (facility => 'local2'));

To get the messages in local2 facility so that it can be filtered out via
syslog daemon to a separate file.

Turn on the stack trace logging too so you can see where it's breaking.

--
Nilesh