[rt-users] Apt source for RT dependencies?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Mon Sep 12 15:37:24 EDT 2016

I'm not even installing from source, just the pre-built package (4.2.8) for
Debian. When I issue the command, I get a lot of

depends: libcss-squish-perl but it is no installable
depends: libstring-shellquote-perl but it is not installabl

depends: libcrypt-xi09-perl but it is not installable

and on and on like that. I've successfully installed RT using 'apt-get
install request-tracker4' on two other Debian servers, so I know it works
normally. Given the odd installation on this server, though, I suspect I'm
just missing a source. I'm not familiar with Debian or Apt enough to say
what, but I know I just have to add it to /etc/apt/source.list once I know
what it is I need to add.

ahall at autodist.com