[rt-users] Changing logo, and viewing *all* tickets?

Matt Zagrabelny mzagrabe at d.umn.edu
Thu Sep 15 10:57:37 EDT 2016

__Active__ is a meta status that includes all active statuses of a
lifecycle - it would include statuses: open, new, and any other active
statuses for the default lifecycle.

'open' would work for open, 'new' would work for new, '__Active__' covers
all bases, for all lifecycles. It is probably what you want - even if you
don't know you want it. :)

-m