[rt-users] Enabling extensions in RT4.2.8?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Fri Sep 23 16:36:11 EDT 2016

If I'm reading that right, the difference is that RTHOME should be
/usr/share/request-tracker4, with no /lib on the end? Trying that, I still
get the error. I didn't use CPAN, and I didn't see the part about verifying
my kit, but other than that our two outputs looked similar right up to
'make install' when mine goes sideways. I also ran your commands exactly as
shown, using wget and /tmp instead of the gz file I downloaded earlier in
my home directory. Yet, I still got exactly the same error at exactly the
same point.

Appending installation info to
/usr/local/share/request-tracker4/man/perllocal.pod
Couldn't load RT config file RT_SiteConfig.pm:

Can't locate object method "InitPluginPaths" via package
"RT::Extension::PriorityAsString" (perhaps you forgot to load
"RT::Extension::PriorityAsString"?) at
/usr/share/request-tracker4/lib/RT.pm line 654.
Compilation failed in require at
/usr/share/request-tracker4/lib/RT/Config.pm line 1106.
Makefile:796: recipe for target 'install' failed
make: *** [install] Error 255

Thanks for all your time on this. If you, or anyone else, can see what
might be going on... I'll try just about anything.

ahall at autodist.com