[rt-users] REST API; the plus-character (+) will be not processed; plain email

MDroemer at gmx.de MDroemer at gmx.de
Sat Sep 24 05:19:53 EDT 2016

Dear RT-users,

thanks for your quick response.

We are using JavaScript API AngularJS and REST API to create new tickets.
There is a similar function in AngularJS, see follow:
encodeURIComponent(content);

Unfortunately it doesn't work, also.

Using firebug the content seems fine.
That means, the submitted data stream over the network is fine.

How can i check in RT the incomming data stream from the client of the REST-API?

What we are wondering, other special characters are visbile, for example '?', in a created ticket.

Thank you very much.

Rg
Michael