[rt-users] Pushing Tickets in queue the "pusher" is not a member of?

Patrick G. Stoesser rt-list at himt.de
Mon Sep 26 12:02:53 EDT 2016

Hello there,

I'm using RT 4.2.8. I'm having several queues for several departments.

Now, tickets have to be pushed into other queues where then the
according department works on them. But the "pusher" should not be a
member of the queue, and he should not even see the queue.

Now I'm not getting anywhere with this. How do I systematically enable
users to push tickets in queues in which they are no members, and which
they don't need to see?

Thanks for any advice.

Regards, Patrick