[rt-users] Some users getting CSRF warnings when creating tickets?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Mon Sep 26 16:07:16 EDT 2016

Hi all,
We're starting to have more people test RT now. Oddly, the two who just
started trying it out get CSRF warnings when they try to make or update
tickets, while no one else does. They are using Chrome, but so is a guy who
is *not* getting the warnings. We're all in the same building, thus on the
same network. Any idea why this might be happening? My Nginx log for RT
doesn't include anything about this, and my RT log is empty. Thanks.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com