[rt-users] Where is the 'privileged' group?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Mon Sep 26 17:08:22 EDT 2016

Hello again,
I created a user, and he reported later that he'd added himself to the
admin group. I was going to do that anyway, but I'm concerned that he had
the right to do that on his own. I think the problem lies in the privileges
I gave the 'privileged' group when I was first setting up RT. Now, though,
all I can find are my own groups; the un/privileged ones are nowhere to be
found. How do I get back to them to remove some rights from the privileged
group? Thanks.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department