[rt-users] All privileged users have full admin rights?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Tue Sep 27 14:01:06 EDT 2016

Hi all,
Thanks to Matt, I found the privileges lists for the "privileged" group.
Nothing was checked, so I added a couple rights I want everyone to have,
then saved. Yet, each time an admin creates a new user account, that user
has complete control; they have an admin tab, they have control over the
system look, they can make queues and groups, etc. I have an admins group,
which is how I make people admins, but these new users aren't members of
it. I'm not sure why *everyone* has admin rights. Is there something
obvious I've missed (probably)? Thanks.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department