[rt-users] Fine-tuning user rights for queue access

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Wed Sep 28 15:36:38 EDT 2016

I got the problem of all users viewing all queues sorted. However, even if
I grant "create tickets" on a given queue to either everyone or privileged,
no one is able to select anything but their own queue when creating
tickets. Do I have to let users see a queue in order to open a ticket in
it? I hope not, but I'm starting to think that's the only way.

ahall at autodist.com