[rt-users] Showing tickets for which the user is a CC on the homepage?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Thu Sep 29 15:45:43 EDT 2016

Hi all,
Is there any way to get a homepage module to show tickets for whom the
current user is a CC watcher? That is, if Alice CCs Bob on a ticket, Bob
should be able to see it on his homepage whenever he logs in. He can view
the ticket if he goes looking for it, but like unowned or owned by user
tickets, the tickets Bob is CCed on should be right on his homepage. I ran
across something about custom portlets, but that was for 3.x. Do I need to
do that, or is this doable some other way? An easier way? Thanks.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com