[rt-users] SLA Extension - searching for tickets with SLA not set

Jeffrey Pilant jeffrey.pilant.ext at bayer.com
Wed Feb 1 12:27:41 EST 2017

On 9 Dec 2016, Matt Zagrabelny wrote:
>... you can search for
>tickets with empty CF values using the Advanced editing option of a
>Search:
>
>'CF.{bar}' is null

Maybe you can do something similar.

/jeff

The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or
legally privileged.  Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not
constitute a waiver of any privilege.  If you receive this message in
error, please do not directly or indirectly use, print, copy, forward,
or disclose any part of this message.  Please also delete this e-mail
and all copies and notify the sender.  Thank you.