[rt-users] Tickets time affected on service contrats

Frank Soyer fsoyer at systea.fr
Wed Feb 8 05:11:57 EST 2017

Hi all,
I wonder if an extension or some solution exists for managing service contracts, I mean, registering somewhere for a queue and/or a (some) requestor(s), a total time to decrement, and decrementing it with the time spent on tickets of this resquestor(s). Or, at least, report on demand the time spent for this requestor(s).
TimeWorkReport seems to totalize all tickets of a queue, right ?. I know that I could create a queue by requestor, but it seems to me complex to manage.

Thanks fo any suggestion.
Frank