[rt-users] Move tickets to queue but don't allow ticket creation

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Sun Feb 12 07:57:41 EST 2017

We have a "Triage" queue and a number of problem-type queues. Ideally,
we'd like to allow tickets to only be created in the Triage queue and
then be moved to the appropriate problem queue, but it appears that we need
the "Create Ticket" permission on a queue to move tickets to it.

Is there any way of achieving what we want?

Thanks,
Keith
--
"The great enemy of communication is the illusion of it" - William Whyte