[rt-users] Use lifecycle to set status and invoke Dates page?

Matt Zagrabelny mzagrabe at d.umn.edu
Mon Feb 27 09:22:13 EST 2017

Hi Peter,

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 7:59 PM, Peter Nikolaidis <petern at paradigmcc.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to have a lifecycle action called "schedule," which would set the
> ticket's status to "scheduled" and take the user to the ticket's Dates page
> so they could set a due date. It's this possible?

Just for clarity, the action isn't necessarily lifecycle related - it
certainly could be, though. Statuses are a component of lifecyles,
though.

You can tweak the Actions menu to your desires. We do all sorts of
modifications. There are Menu callbacks to inject your local tweaks
into the Actions menu.

-m