[rt-users] How unprivileged users could see all tickets in their queue?

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Wed Jan 4 03:45:00 EST 2017

Le 03/01/2017 à 18:27, Felix Defrance a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I don't find how I could add ShowTickets or QueueList in SelfService.
>
> I want to allow my unprivileged users, grouped by company name, to see
> all tickets in their queue.
>
> The group rights on the queue is correctly defined and users could
> access to the tickets by entring the ticket number in the "goto
> Ticket" field (top right in SelfService).
>
> I have tried to play with CustomRole but it's not working for me. So
> anybody known how I can do it?

SelfService filters ticket list to tickets the user is watcher on
(requestor or Cc). This is hard coded in
share/html/SelfService/Elements/MyRequests:

my $id = $session{'CurrentUser'}->id;
my $Query = "( Watcher.id = $id )";

if ($status) {
    $Query .= " AND Status = '$status'";
}

so if you wan't to relax this to all tickets users have ShowTicket
rights, you have to modify this query ;)

But I strongly discourage (unless really needed) to setup an RT instance
with one queue per customer, best to think queues per internal support
team and play with customroles/groups or customfields to set the customer.