[rt-users] How unprivileged users could see all tickets in their queue?

Felix Defrance felix at d2france.fr
Wed Jan 4 08:57:08 EST 2017

Le 04/01/2017 à 14:02, Alex Hall a écrit :
> Can you describe your setup more? I'm not sure why unprivileged users
> would need access to all queue tickets, or why each user would have
> their own queue? As I understand it, unprivileged users are end users
> (i.e. customers, those who don't work for your organization). Thus,
> they shouldn't be able to access an entire queue, only tickets they
> open. Make them privileged, and restrict their rights by adding them
> to a certain group, and your life may be a lot easier.
Yes! In the begining, that's what I tried to do. Restrict privilieged
users. But I didn't find how restrict the access to the SearchUser.

A member of a queue can search and view all users.

In my setup, a queue and group, are dedicated to a customer.

A customer should not be able to fetch other informations that are not
inside of their queue. Thus, not be able to search all user in RT database..

Maybe, it's possible to limit the search function to their queue or
desactivate the access to the menu search. Do you know about that ?

Thanks,