[rt-users] How unprivileged users could see all tickets in their queue?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Wed Jan 4 09:10:18 EST 2017

Okay, searching users is the problem? I'm not sure, but what about an
overlay that conditionally shows that part of page templates? You could
create a group to which you'd assign any user you don't want viewing other
users, then find the element that displays the user search and add a
condition to return nothing if the user belongs to that group?

ahall at autodist.com