[rt-users] Where to put crontool scripts?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Wed Jan 4 11:13:38 EST 2017

Hi all,
I'm just wondering if there's a conventional place to store scripts that
run crontool jobs? I've got one to notify people of old tickets, but I'll
be making more, now that this one is working. Thanks again for all the help
with that script, by the way.

I'm considering putting them in /opt/rt4/etc, maybe in a "crontool-scripts"
folder, but I don't know what RT upgrades might do to that. Is it best to
just put them somewhere completely separate, like ~/rt-crontool-scripts, or
can I keep them somewhere in the RT directory tree? Thanks.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com