[rt-users] How unprivileged users could see all tickets in their queue?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Wed Jan 4 12:31:13 EST 2017

I'm honestly not sure which file you want, but my guess is
share/html/Elements/Tabs. In that file is a line that goes something like:

$search->child( users ...

If you wrap that bit in a conditional, checking that the active user is not
a member of the group as I said in a previous message, that should do the
job.

ahall at autodist.com